I am going to make you a promise. I am going to blog once a week from now on, or I am going to give up and delete my blog.
Here we go. Chloe got a hold of my camera. Here is what the world looks like from the mind of a 5 year old. This first one is my favorite. There is no view finder on this camera. It has a large screen on the back to show you what you are taking a picture of. Why she needed to hold it up to her face is . . . just funny.
What is left of her lunch.
Self portrait.
Caleb's tractor.This must be her favorite dog, because there were about 20 pictures just like this one on the camera.
Thank goodness for digital cameras. You can give a kid a camera and let her mind explore. If it is no good, just delete it.
She also got some really good pictures of her brothers. If I keep my promise to blog more often, you will see them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment