Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Activities


Thanks to the generosity of our neighbor Tracy, we were able to go to Lagoon for a day. I was dyeing to ride a roller coaster, but I didn't. This is little Chloe on the Spider. She LOVED the big rides and wanted to go on more, but was too short. I promised we could come back as soon as she was tall enough for the 'good stuff'.
I was not able to get Hannah on any rides, because they were all to fast.












Caleb had a good time as well. The boats were actually to slow for him and he wanted to try bigger stuff as well. He loved the Puff little kids roller coaster














Matt and his family went with us. Chloe and James were holding hands all day, it was so cute.
















My guys are so handsome.












This summer the girls discovered new sections of the library. No longer are they satisfied with the picture books or young novels. Their favorite section is the kids cook books.














They found a book on Hairstyles and insisted I try them out. The trouble is the book was designed for girls with LONG hair. I still think they looked pretty cute.














Chloe picked the recipe in a cook book to make Lady Bugs. All you do is frost Nilla Wafers and add chocolate chips. The heads are Milk Duds, which the girls did not like. Maybe next time we will use Junior Mints.




















No comments: