I have been busy all day. This is the first chance I have had to sit down and post about today's events. Okay! (Annie)
It is a boy! That's right. I put in my order and got my wish. I will now have two of each. What more could I ask for. The great thing is we broke tradition. My brother and Alan's two brothers each have 1 son. We changed all that.
So here are the details. The baby is due November 4th. (My birthday is November 1st so we will see.) It is definitely a boy.
What do you think? We have 2 'A' names Allison and Alan. Two 'C' names Chloe and Caleb. And one 'H' name Hannah. Should we go for an 'H' name? If so what one? Alan won't go for Harrison so don't suggest it.
I don't have any pictures so I'll put a picture of my kids. I think the girls look alike, so will this one look like Caleb?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That's awesome Allison...Two boys and two girls!! Your kids are so darling!!! Hannah looks so different from the last time I saw her! I always remember what an amazing girl she was in primary..
I guess I'm clueless (or haven't checked your blog in a while) but I didn't know you were expecting, so congratulations. That is too funny that we're due the same time again. Another H name would be good if you have something you really like, or just break the mold again and pick anything you like. So far you've done well for them so I think you'll find another great one. And you're right, Hannah & Chloe are great names.
he he!! I didn't mean to be so demanding.
That is so exciting you are having another boy. That way Caleb will have a younger brother to beat up on. Got to love the sibling rivalries. An H name would be cute. I have always liked Hunter.
That would be funny if he was born on your B-Day!!!
YAY! I still think Harrison would be cute. Sorry Alan.
I didn't know you were expecting either! Congrats!! I like Hunter too. Hayden, Harrison, and Houston would be cute too. Congrats again!
Yay, a nephew!
How about, Herbert?
Habib?
Hedwig?
Hannibal?
Hamlet?
I got it! Hades!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! How perfect to have 2 boys and 2 girls! I love how you have always been creative in naming your children! An "H" name would balance everything out! Than Hannah won't feel left out. I love Harrison you just need to grill it in to Alan! Good Luck though (he can be stubborn) Adam, Vicki, Trevor and Brooke
If I had another boy, his name would be Henry. Hal is always a good choice :)
Congratulations! I'm on board with any of Becky's suggestions for names.
Zeezrum...
Post a Comment