Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can You See Me?



Saturday my Aunt Jan and I participated in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. It was really fun. We got there an hour early and wandered the sponsor booths. We received a ton a free stuff. We also walked with Jan's friends Louise (pictured) and Toni.

After the race we caught up with Uncle Ard and had some Cafe Rio for lunch. Here is a news link to show how many people were there. They said it was 18,000. Can you see Jan and I in the long shot of all the people? I'm sure you can! http://www.sltrib.com/ci_12333003?source=rv


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's awesome that you went and participated. What a great cause. I really should do that one of these days. How are you guys these days?

chrissy said...

LAM-O!!!

what the heck? wasn't i invited to that at one point?

then again, it looked hard. and i don't like to sweat. so it's probably better this way...

but GO YOU!

jennaloha said...

I want to hang out with Jan. Lucky!

mindy said...

Your aunt Jan hasn't changed a bit!