When Hannah had her school fund raiser, I bought Play Cookie Dough. It was 4 tubs of dough in bright colors. The only instructions were to bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Well, as you can see, we made faces, initials, and other objects. As you can see they were small or average size.
Well, as you can see they grew when you baked them. They were huge when done. The kids would just cut off pieces when eating them, instead of eating a whole cookie. Hannah's face ended up being the size of her real face.
Disclaimer: I cannot bake! I have to buy pre-made dough and I still screw that up. Someone else is going to have to teach my girls to bake cause it won't be me.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Cookies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the colored cookie dough! But how would you know they would come out that big? I wouldn't! They still look cute! Talia wants to type something to Hannah, so here she is:
Hi hannah how are you. it is time we get to gether we havet seen each other maybe you could come to my House to play sometime at my house bye. love talia
It doesn't matter how they look, as long as they tasted good :)
We bought some of that for Haileigh's fundraiser...I threw it away when we moved though! It looks like so much fun:O)
WOW. you weren't kidding, were you? They're huge!
Post a Comment