Yesterday I got a new cell phone. My old one was dropped in the toilet in December and the bathtub in March. I got it to work for awhile, but it was dieing.
They no longer make my old phone so I had to choose another one. I LOVED my old phone. It had all the bells and whistles. The new one, not so nice. I only had 5 phones to choose from. It went from one extreme to the next. One was $399 then the next one was $199. I picked the lesser. Who had $400 for a phone?
I will say my new phone is smaller than my old one. Which means I will never be able to find it in my purse. I was tired of my old ring tones, so I bought new ones. For the record. On my old phone: I bought the Indiana Jones Theme song a year ago. Now that the new movie is coming out, it is popular. I am not trendy.
Go ahead guess my new ring tone, I bet you can't! (No cheating Beck)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Modern Tech
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mandy by Barry Manilow?
Woo hoo! A brand new phone! JEALOUS... I'm dying for a new one. I love that mine's a great MP3 player and all that musical jazzy snazzy stuff, but it's quite possibly the worst phone for texting. Seriously. And we both know how much I love my texting, no?
As for your new song... Hmm. That's something I don't know too much about you, yet. I know you're a Taylor fan, but that's about it. I know, I know!!! BRITNEY SPEARS!!! Hoo-ya!
Post a Comment