Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Smart!



Last Thursday I was called to the school because Hannah was a Cougar Spotlight. She got the award for reading the most minutes in her class. She reads all the time. Just this morning while getting ready for school, I told her to go get her shoes on. When I went in her room to see where she was, she was on her bed reading a book.

That afternoon I went to Parent Teacher Conference. Her teacher had nothing bad to say. I do have to twist her arm to do her homework.

Caleb had a follow up apt on Monday and he is fine. There is small chance of scarring. Thank you all for your concern.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

She gets it from me ;)

JAZZMAN said...

Alan only knows how to read his Halo Stats.

Unknown said...

I found your blog from Jaclyns, and I'm so glad! Hope you don't mind me taking a peek! I can't beleive how big Hannah is now! I miss being her sunbeam teacher - she was always such a sweetheart. You're kids all look so alike - what cuties! You're so lucky!

Mollie said...

Maybe you can help with Haileigh then! She doesn't want to read, do her math...any sort of homework or school work at all!

jennaloha said...

What happened to your baby?