Sunday, January 13, 2008

Any Guesses?


These balloons were purchased December 15th for Caleb's first birthday. I still have them hanging around my vaulted ceiling. Out of a dozen we are down to 7. When will they all die? You tell me. The person who guesses the closest will get lunch on me. Here are the rules. When a balloon starts to drift down the ceiling, I get rid of it. When one is left and he starts to come down the ceiling I will have a winner! I'm guessing January 31st! (I won't let my self win). If there is more than one person choosing the same date, I will take both (or all) to lunch. If the balloons go down while I am on my trip: I am sure Andrea will be honest and let me know the correct date! Have Fun.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I'm guessing January 28th. But you don't have to buy me lunch since that would be hard to go to lunch with me in Indiana :)

Tara Shirley said...

Feb. 3... I never win anything though, so I'm not going to hold my breath!

chrissy said...

February 2nd keeps popping into my head...

Ryan thinks Jan. 20.

Ash thinks Jan. 26.

Carter thinks Jan. 30.

Olivia thinks Feb. 5.

Oh, and my dogs think Feb. 8.

There. I think I've covered all my bases. Now I'm SURE to win! (Alright, alright...February 2nd, FINAL ANSWER)

Rebekah said...

Hmmm...I'm gonna say, Feb. 1

JAZZMAN said...

Feb. 4th